As a bed and breakfast, we take pride in offering guests a variety of healthy and tasty options for the first meal of the day. Pastries, fresh fruit, and eggs are just a few of the reasons we doubt you’ll ever bore of our spread.
However, if you yearn for a more creative meal, then look no more. Here are three meals you can make with some of our breakfast supplies.
A classic breakfast dish, we have the eggs, bread, and cinnamon to make your breakfast a little sweeter. Finish it off by adding some honey and fresh fruit.
- Beat eggs in bowl.
- Soak bread in eggs.
- Fry in nonstick pan until bread turns golden brown.
- Sprinkle on cinnamon and drizzle honey.
Delicious and nutritious, a yogurt parfait is the perfect way to start your day in the Caribbean.
- Add your favorite fruit from our selection to the bowl.
- Layer natural or tropical fruit yogurt on top of fruit.
- Sprinkle granola on top of yogurt.
- Drizzle a jam of your choice over the top.
Egg Sandwich on a Croissant
Those who prefer a savory breakfast might consider an egg sandwich for breakfast. We have the tomatoes, onions, and chile peppers to give your eggs some pop.
- Chop onions, tomatoes, and chile peppers and begin to fry in a pan.
- Beat eggs and add to the pan after other ingredients have been frying for a few minutes.
- Warm your croissant in the toaster oven.
- When eggs are done, salt and pepper to taste, and place inside croissant.
- Bonus: Bring your own cheese and add it to the sandwich during the toasting process.